Surgical specialties at Royal Perth Hospital includes a variety of surgical nursing options.
- Progressive and professional clinical setting offering a supportive environment with Staff Development Nurses in all areas.
- Leading edge staff development and ongoing education with access to ward based in-service, structured study days, cheap or free courses, external courses and post graduate training opportunities.
- Opportunities for further education and research through “The Centre for Nursing Evidence Based Practice, Education and Research”.
- Affiliations with universities and post-graduate study opportunities including Orthopaedics, Critical Care, Surgical Nursing and Neuroscience Nursing.
- Ward rotations within and outside the Division to facilitate and address personal professional development goals.
We invite you to browse the sub-specialties and direct enquiries to the key contact person listed in each.
For general enquiries please contact Donn John, Nursing Director, +61 8 9224 2244, pager1792, or email email@example.com